Our client, who is a B2B tech brand, with a focus on security, reached out to us in early 2021.
Although the business was established, it faced key challenges that needed to be surmounted in order to reignite growth.
The ApricotBox Methodology
We applied our ApricotBox Methodology to demand generation which fundamentally helped to realign their marketing with how prospects think, decide and buy:
We developed an initial 12-month plan of action that included:
- Managed campaigns that communicated their value proposition
- A break down of the key problem they solved (and why it was important)
- The impact/change their solution made
- Evidence/proof of results
- Regular analysis and insights that re-informed strategy
- Suggestions to optimise demand capture to improve lead generation
After 6 months we were seeing positive signals from the campaigns. Namely, more direct traffic, more high intent web page views and growth on social media.
Plus, new leads were telling us that they had seen our campaigns online and were positively influenced by them.
Our ongoing reporting and analysis have highlighted that our work has produced:
Although the results are powerful, our work is not yet done. The aim is to make the brand into the go-to, obvious choice in their field and will include scaled out branded content such as a YouTube channel and a podcast.